Wavoo Wajeeha Women’s College was founded in the year 2006 by Alhaj. Wavoo. S. Seyed Abdur Rahman under Wavoo SAR Educational Trust. Its primary objective is to provide higher education to the girls in the rural area without any discrimination of caste, creed and religion, bringing out their inherent abilities to make them highly qualified, morally sound, socially disciplined and technically competent individuals.
Teaching being the mission, we have taken efforts to form a team of faculty members who are well qualified, experienced and dedicated. Students have the unique opportunity to learn from professors drawn from various colleges who address them most frequently.
Persuading the students to dream big and helping them realize their dreams would definitely help the college carve out a niche for itself. And, of course opening up new vistas of educational activities by the Trust is on the cards.
Opportunities have been provided by introducing student services which contribute towards the development of integrated personality of the students from rural areas.
May Allah help us achieve the goals envisaged and the students carve out a good future for themselves.
- To provide a quality education that ensures a comprehensive understanding of universal principles and human values which define academic standards.
- To inculcate in the minds of youth, a spirit of questioning which is the basic ingredient of all scientific investigations and experiments.
- To ensure effective communication skills in our students so as to help them become employable.
- To bring out different dimensions of skills and talents through engaging them with inappropriate curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities.
- To produce a competent workforce that is equipped to face tomorrow’s challenges, and to set the trends for others to follow.
- To instill in the youth genuine respect and regard for humanity, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, region, and sex.
- To initiate a life-long journey of education through exploration.
- To contribute to the nation through selfless service and sacrifice.