- There shall be two end semester exams every year.
- The students are expected to clear off all the dues related to college fees/hostel fees/ or any other fees or dues in pending.
- On the payment of all the arrears of the fees the student will be given ‘no due’ certificate and on the production of such certificates hall tickets will be issued.
- The students are asked to obtain ‘no-due’ certificate from the office before seeking hall tickets.
- After every end semester examination a detailed report related to the students performance in the semester examination along with the attendance put in by the students will be sent to the parents.
- In event of the performance of the students being unsatisfactory then the parents shall be asked to meet the principal or HOD or counsellor for appropriate academic intervention.