Youth Welfare Forum
This forum has been started in our college to encourage creativity and innovations of our students which normally get reflected in students’ participation in varied activities. The college is dedicated to engage the students in novel ways in order to cultivate in them a wide variety of skills which include cultural, social, technical and educational and to present them to the public as expressions of excellence. The college organizes once in a year a grand culture festival called ‘Lolly Fiesta’ which show cases the best talents representing different fields and facets. The skills which our students have acquired during their stay in our college are brought to the stage which demonstrates the fact that we offer such insights and training to the students which help them excel not only in academics but also in different other fields connected to culture activities, culture engagements, social engagements, extracurricular activities and fitness training. The vast range of culture programs numbering around 35 reflect multitudes of talents in-built in our students and our culture festival is intended to give ‘an identity and recognition’ to such skills and talents.
The objectives of this forum are as follows:
- To bring the latent talents out by engaging our students in various co-curricular and extracurricular activates.
- To offer regular training and exposure to our students so as to help them participate in culture festival effectively.
- To give a new insight to the concept to education taught to them in a conventional manner.
- To expose them to the alternative methods of learning and teaching through culture programs.
- To facilitate better understanding between the students and staff through culture engagements through different programs.
Among the many activities of the college, the youth welfare forum is a much looked forward event. This year, it was conducted from on Pongal Day & Republic Day.The Department of Business Administration and Department of Computer Science scored highest equally & won the shield. This talent testing festival, which is an annual affair, brings to the time light the hidden talent of the students, their competitive spirit, coordinating capacities and enthusiastic team spirit.